Thursday, January 28, 2010

White Winter Hymnal

It's getting to be the worst part of the year. The holidays are over, the cement is caked with ice, and I see only a few hours of daylight each day. I haven't filmed skateboarding in far too long and I've barely even thought about doing it. I figure this is a good time for me to relax and take a break. It's a time for me to focus on my studies or watch more movies.

While skateboarders like me are pouting about the weather, our powder hungry friends are ecstatic. A good friend of mine whom I used to skate and film with, Eoin Small, has just released a trailer for a snowboard film that he and fellow Twin City filmer, Brett Spurr, have been working on. I don't know much about snowboarding, but I know a sick trailer when I see one. This looks super sick as far as cinematography goes, well done men. It's super sick to see a former skateboarder still doing what they love, only on the snow. Can't wait to see the final video!