Sunday, January 31, 2010

Babes Babes Babes

My band of the week/month/year/lifetime right now is Total Babe. They're from Minneapolis and they fucking rule. It's exciting to know that great music is coming out of the Twin Cities. I've only heard the tracks on their myspace page but I am going to purchase their "Heatwave" EP asap. I don't know what I like more, their music or their band name. Their song "Bearbones" is probably number one on my list right now, taking me out of this dismal winter and placing me in a blooming Minnesota spring. It's one of the only things keeping me going, and I foresee some sort of edit to this song in the very near future. Click the image below to buy their album, and don't sleep on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

If you purchase the EP, you have to burn it for me.

Over and out, Mandy

Bishopgoldy said...

the singer clara!! her voice just brings it all home minnesota does have great talent hiding somewhere but its there!

Rony Smith said...

Here at Assured Automotive Company, you can find the highest quaility auto parts at you service. We are an online source specialized in train horns, Air Horns , Stainless Exhaust Products, Billet Accessories and many more custom goodies for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and off road vehicles.