Monday, January 11, 2010

Screwed and Chopped

This last weekend was one to forget rather than remember. Bottom line is, shit got out of hand, and some big changes occurred. It is now the first week of the semester and I feel like I am living in a new world. The whole weekend was a blur, the only memories that I can retain are slurred arguments and out of focus images of my ex-coworkers listening to The Violent Femmes. I haven't slept in over 48 hours and I have horrible gut rot, disabling me from enjoying a meal. To take my mind off of recent events, I went to the Burnsville 3rd Lair and made a montage with my best friends. Enjoy?



Speaking of friends, it is great to surround yourself with them when shit's looking bleak. I am reminded of the great friends I have every time I watch this section from New Flavors. I posted it on youtube so everyone can see what a great group of homies I have made over the years.



Cheers to great friends!

No comments: