Monday, November 2, 2009

My Old Ways

I closed my eyes on the plane ride back to Minnesota, woke up and it was already November 2nd. I cannot believe how quickly time is passing, and how much has been going on. I feel like a different person after returning from the best week of my life. I cannot relate to other people aside from Sig, Basti, and Peter. On the trip we talked about how it would be like coming back from war. We just spent every waking moment together having so much fun, and now we have to go back to our everyday lives, going to our shitty schools and our shitty jobs, seeing the same old shitty people (not you guys), etc. Enough complaining, here are some pictures from the trip, along with my most recent edits below:

Peter and I filming at the Southern Ledges

We ate breakfast almost everyday at Dunkin' Donuts

Sig pushing down University

This is where we stayed for the entire week

Sig at Michelle Blades' apartment


Here is the Arizona Trip Montage:

October Throwaway:

Final New Flavors Throwaway:

No comments: